
哈柔我是筱喬 歡迎來到我的部落格♥
以下是我與部落格的簡介 請耐心把文章看完噢XDD
筱喬 發表在 痞客邦 留言(428) 人氣(853)

I went too far when I was begging on my knees
我走的太遠 在我極力想挽回你時Begging for your arms, for you to hold them around me
渴望著你的手臂 讓他們環繞於我I went too far and kissed the ground beneath your feet
我做的太過 甚至能親吻你腳下的土地Waiting for your love, waiting for our eyes to meet
我等待著你的愛 等待著我倆眼神交會的那一刻筱喬 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣(2,777)
When I'm old and grown /
當我老的時候I won't sleep alone, no... /
我不會獨自一人,不會..Every single moment will be feedin' into you /
每個時刻都會在妳的身邊That's some type of love! /
這就是我對妳的愛That's some type of love! /
就是這樣的愛And I won't sing the blues /
我不會憂傷而唱Cause all I need is you /
全都是因為我需要的是妳Every single question will be answered all by you /
每一個問題都將因妳而解That's some type of love /
就像這樣的愛That's some type of love /
就是這樣的愛筱喬 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣(27,937)

::劇情簡介::筱喬 發表在 痞客邦 留言(3) 人氣(11,086)

Clipped wings /
拍動翅膀 筱喬 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣(1,217)

第五波筱喬 發表在 痞客邦 留言(3) 人氣(2,336)
When I get chills at night
當我在夜晚感到寒顫I feel it deep inside without you, yeah
感到內心深處沒有你Know how to satisfy
我開始學會如何自處Keeping that tempo right without you, yeah
在你不在的時候,保持那個對的節奏筱喬 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣(2,734)